InsiderScore Buyback Dataset Details
|15-Year History Details
- 15-year history of all buyback plan initiations, revisions, and quarterly repurchases
- Every quarterly repurchase is attributed to a specific buyback plan
- We capture intra-quarter repurchases disclosed in 8-Ks and other filing types
- Details for Accelerated Stock Repurchases (ASRs) and more
Excel Library: Build on Our Core Templates for Advanced Analysis
Buyback Accelerations & Authorizations:Screen for companies with opportunistic quarterly buyback accelerations alongside insider buying, fund buying, and more; includes comprehensive details on all recent buyback activity.
CEO 'Conflict' With Buybacks:Identify potential conflicts where CEOs are selling during buybacks or authorizations, with precision around the CEO’s actual start date; includes detailed CEO buying/selling and buyback activity.
Buyback Company Profiles: Full History for Ideal Context
- View a company’s buyback history to isolate company-specific deviations and price sensitivity
- Easily identify companies with opportunistic histories of buyback accelerations or plan initiations
- Analyze buybacks alongside insider buying, CEO/CFO changes, and more for multi-factor ideas
InsiderScore's Buyback Feed Options
Quarterly Repurchases:Includes all quarterly buyback updates included in 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K filings. We capture intra-quarter repurchases when possible.
Buyback Plan Initiation and Revisions:Includes all buyback plan initiations, revisions including plan increases and other plan changes.
Accelerated Stock Repurchases (ASRs):Includes additional details on "special" buyback updates like ASRs, Tender Offers, and more.
Supercharge Your Buyback Analysis and Research Workflow