SuperFunds include the total value held by all funds and break out
InsiderScore's SuperFund functionality is the easiest way to track multiple hedge funds and 13F filers in one simple view.
Use SuperFunds to:
- Analyze the quarterly buying / selling trends at your favorite funds, peers and competitors
- Understand where specific style boxes (for example, Quant Funds) and sector-focused funds (for example, Healthcare) are making their biggest bets and taking profits
- Stay on top of the action with our quarterly Research Reports covering Tiger Cubs, Value Investors, Activists, S&P 500 Money Flows and more
- Use our fund screener to identify funds you should be tracking;
find funds that share similar sector exposures and focus
Monitor institutional ownership in your Watchlist and generate long / short ideas
- Monitor hedge fund ownership and avoid crowded trades
Cross reference your portfolio holdings with hedge fund ownership to avoid crowded trades and to identify potential partners.
- Real-time monitoring of 13D and 13G filings
Utilize our institutional Unusual Event Alerts to monitor the latest 13D (activist) and 13G (passive) activity at your companies.
- Fund ownership screening
Screen over your investment universe to see which companies have the largest accumulation and distribution by hedge funds, mutual funds and
other institutional investors.
Review fund- and company-level holdings with Institutional Tearsheets
Generate one-page PDF reports on fund- and company-level activity. Reports are generally sent within hours of a 13F being filed and include:
- The largest holdings, including the largest increased and decreased positions for the quarter
- Multi-quarter trends to identify companies that funds have been
aggressively buying or selling over the past four quarters
- Put / Call / Debt positions to understand the fund's overall
ownership, including any potentially hedged positions
Learn more - Sign up for a trial using the button to the right
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSIDERSCORE, LLC AND IT LICENSORS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER INSIDERSCORE, LLC NOR ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, LICNESORS OR SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGAES FOR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, SECURITY BREACHES, VIRUSES, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR COMMERCIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ANY OF SUCH PARTIES ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN OR ANY OTHER SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF.
The contents and appearance of this report are Copyrighted INSIDERSCORE LLC, 2017. InsiderScore is a trademark and service mark of InsiderScore, LLC. All other trademarks mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies. All rights reserved.